Donnerstag, 27. September 2007

Pfahlmuseum Unteruhldingen (Bodensee)

Anfang des 19. Jh wurde die Idee
geboren, das Leben des Bodenseealtertums wieder aufleben zu lassen. Die ersten Rekonstruktionen in Unteruhldingen wurden zwischen 1922 und 1940 erbaut.

Die ältesten Steinzeithäuser -1- von 1922 entstanden unter der wissenschaftlichen Fachberatung des Urgeschichtlichen Forschungsinstitutes Tübingen.



Bronzezeitdorf -2,3- (1923-1931)


Steinzeitdorf -5 bis 7- mit der Steinzeitdorfhalle -6- (1937-1940).


Die neuesten Häuser (1996, 1998) -8- gründen auf den aktuellen Ausgrabungen und wurden vom Museum und seinem Forschungsinstitut in Zusammenarbeit mit den zuständigen Fachbehörden errichtet

Das „Hornstaad-Haus“ 1996 -8- zusammen mit der „Sendung mit der Maus“ errichtet, ist ein Pfostenbau mit Lehmflechtwänden und Grasdach. Das „Arbon-Haus“, errichtet 1998 -8- zusammen mit Kollegen der Schweizer Archäologie aus dem Thurgau ist ein Pfostenbau mit Bretterwänden und Schindeldach. Beide Häuser dienen experimentellen Langzeitbeobachtungen.


Während der Jungsteinzeit und Bronzezeit gab es im Bodenseeraum und am Federsee kleine und größere Siedlungen. Ein Dorf konnte zwischen fünf und achtzig Häuser umfassen. Der Mittelwert für die Jungsteinzeit liegt bei etwa zwanzig, für die Bronzezeit bei etwa dreißig Häusern. In den größten Dörfern mit eng aneinander gereihten Häusern lebten schon vor 3000 Jahren etwa 500 Menschen.

27 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

[url=http://firgonbares.net/][img]http://firgonbares.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]i buy cheap software, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]compare office software[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] free store locator software downloadable phone software
price watch software [url=http://firgonbares.net/]free kaspersky internet security 2009 activation code[/url] dirt cheap software
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]buy and sell software[/url] media composer software academic
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]store finder software[/url] software cheap software
software source store [url=http://firgonbares.net/]windows xp home[/b]

Anonym hat gesagt…

[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][img]http://bariossetos.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]winzip 12 reg code, [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]how to sale software[/url]
[url=http://bariossetos.net/][/url] nero burner softwares shop in
free nero [url=http://hopresovees.net/]buy pocket pc software[/url] photoshop for album artwork mac free
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]family office software[/url] microsoft office 2003 free
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]microsoft design software[/url] photoshop demo for mac
cheapest software online [url=http://hopresovees.net/]shop web software[/b]

Anonym hat gesagt…

[url=http://murudobaros.net/][img]http://murudobaros.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]educational software awards, [url=http://murudobaros.net/]discounted microsoft office[/url]
[url=http://murudobaros.net/]purchase oem software[/url] route sales software office org software
adobe creative suite 4 [url=http://murudobaros.net/]charity discount software[/url] Collection Mac Retail Price
[url=http://murudobaros.net/]discount game software[/url] Pro Retail
[url=http://murudobaros.net/]price software[/url] free autocad symbols
bitdefender vs kaspersky [url=http://murudobaros.net/]oem software price[/b]

Anonym hat gesagt…

[url=http://bariossetos.net/][img]http://bariossetos.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]nero burner, [url=http://hopresovees.net/]discounted computer software[/url]
[url=http://hopresovees.net/][/url] can oem software buy computer software online
macromedia flashtm software [url=http://bariossetos.net/]education discount software[/url] car sale software
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]Mac Box Set NEWLY[/url] what software to buy to
[url=http://hopresovees.net/]software to purchase for[/url] microsoft web design software
discount software windows xp [url=http://hopresovees.net/]medical store softwares[/b]

Anonym hat gesagt…

[url=http://bariossetos.net/][img]http://hopresovees.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]free adobe photo shop software, [url=http://hopresovees.net/]adobe photoshop cs3 install without cd tutorial[/url]
[url=http://hopresovees.net/][/url] i need to buy software faculty software discounts
Mac Logic Express [url=http://hopresovees.net/]Mac Logic Express 8[/url] academic software licenses
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]cheapest software anywhere[/url] discount software photoshop
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]buy software uk[/url] filemaker pro web publishing
used filemaker pro [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]4 Mac WinZip[/b]

Anonym hat gesagt…

[url=http://rastimores.net/][img]http://akreoplastoes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]buy macromedia fireworks 8, [url=http://rastimores.net/]winrar software downloads[/url]
[url=http://rastimores.net/]logos software discount[/url] free software for purchase home edition oem software
educational software sales [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]store operations software[/url] photo software to buy
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]office 2003 sp3[/url] downloadable music software
[url=http://rastimores.net/]cheap xp pro software[/url] pre order software
Titanium Pro Mac [url=http://rastimores.net/]cheap microsoft office[/url][/b]

Anonym hat gesagt…

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit
and sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the very
same area of interest as yours and my users would definitely
benefit from some of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this okay with you. Many thanks!
Also visit my web blog free teen porn

Anonym hat gesagt…

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like
to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
Feel free to visit my blog ; dragonball pan porn z

Anonym hat gesagt…

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I may as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.
My web page - mark porn vids Vids

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems
with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked
and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up.
Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?
Take a look at my page : www.teenpornpost.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Asking questions are really nice thing if you are
not understanding something totally, except this post gives pleasant understanding even.
Look into my homepage ; Free Porn

Anonym hat gesagt…

I think the admin of this site is actually working hard for his web page, because here every stuff is quality based material.
Feel free to surf my website - porn

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about craigslist.
com dallas. Regards
Visit my site ; teen porn

Anonym hat gesagt…

What's up, I want to subscribe for this website to get latest updates, therefore where can i do it please help.
Also visit my weblog : naked girls

Anonym hat gesagt…

Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too great.

I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which
you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take
care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you.
This is actually a wonderful web site.
Here is my page - contractors in Orlando

Anonym hat gesagt…

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!
Also see my web page > click the up coming webpage

Anonym hat gesagt…

Payday Loans Online http://www.legitpaydayloansonline1.com/ Fundpopog Payday Loans Online Stype [url=http://www.legitpaydayloansonline1.com/]Instant Payday Loans Online[/url] payday loans online Seeing the ease of applying, the payday loan no festival or any party, unexpected bills and so on?Many payday loan companies are $100 to $1500 credit in you face fiscal crunches by the end or middle month!Believe it or not, this lack of trust is actually by simply borrower is called payday loans same day, my cash now.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Payday loans online Stype [url=http://loans.legitpaydayloansonline1.com/]payday loans online[/url] Flallododebag http://loans.legitpaydayloansonline1.com Fundpopog This has been listed a couple of reasons why you pay the and the money or to get that desired item???

Anonym hat gesagt…

woodworking projects , http://woodworkingplans1.com/#spunseabsonna ted woodworking

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will come back later on. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

Feel free to visit my web-site Villas in Belek

Anonym hat gesagt…

This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep a
reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.

..HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
it. Too cool!

my site - healthy kids

Anonym hat gesagt…

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just
posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us
something enlightening to read?

My page; noticias primero

Anonym hat gesagt…

I think the admin of this web page is genuinely working
hard in support of his site, because here every information is quality
based material.

Also visit my site - www.porno4sex.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!



Feel free to visit my homepage: sexual porn free

Anonym hat gesagt…

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Check out my web-site http://sexvideovoyeur.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've
discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads.
I hope to give a contribution & help other
users like its aided me. Good job.

My page ... http://www.cuteteenporn.net/

Anonym hat gesagt…

I really like it when individuals get together
and share views. Great site, stick with it!

Look at my web blog :: xxx-fuck.net